Tessellation Geometry Patterns
From Simple to Complex Geometry
Editable and Scalable Vector Structure
Ready to Use Assets for Photoshop
20 Sacred Geometry Symbol as a Bonus
Easy and Simple Workflow
Future Updates for Free
About Tessellation Geometry Patterns
Triangle, square, hexagon ... the base figures which under certain condition can fill any surface without overlaps and gaps, like a mosaic. An infinite number of repetitions and variations. So patterns are born.
The Tessellation Geometry is our new collection of patterns based on Euclidean Geometry and aesthetics of symmetry, inspired by the rich inheritance and traditions of Islamic Art in the field of architectural decoration.
The art of decorative mosaic for thousands of years has served us for the decoration and design of our homes, urban elements, goods and etc. With Tessellation Geometry you can quickly and easily decorate almost any thing - from the background image on your phone to label design of your product, goods decoration or corporate identity elements.
You can view the full presentation of patterns on Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/55775887/Tessellation-Geometry-Patterns-Collection
What makes Tessellation Geometry special?
- Massive collection of patterns, from simple to complex geometry;
- Editable and scalable vector customization ability;
- Ready-made assets for a quick and easy usage in Photoshop;
- 20 Sacred Geometry symbols as a bonus;
- Neatly organized files and layers structure for better workflow experience;
- Any future updates of collection you'll get for free;
- 66 High-quality vector patterns based on pixel-perfect grid;
- 20 Sacred geometry symbols based on pixel-perfect grid;
- 3x PAT Photoshop files (100%, 200% and 300%) of pattern tiles;
- Isolated 3x PNG files (100%, 200% and 300%) of pattern tiles;
- Isolated hi-res (5000x5000 px) PNGs of pattern backgrounds;
- One AI CC file with all patterns inside (Swatches included);
- One EPS CS4 file with all patterns inside (Swatches included);
- PDF and PNGs for a quick preview of all patterns;
Also there's some helpful video tutorials about how to work with a patterns:
- How to change the color of pattern in Adobe Illustrator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q63N21RPcO8
- How to resize and edit patterns in Adobe Illustrator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BztVkqNe34
- How to import and use patterns in Adobe Photoshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuuTLXjaFrg
Friend, you can try the patterns before buying, for free: https://gumroad.com/l/ZqHWj